Sales Assisting allows Lars, Jack, or Mitch to have all of the calls with a client while a sales associate takes care of everything else regarding the sale. A Sales Associate receives 50% of their normal commission for a sale that they assist on.
Sales Assisting roles
- Lars, Jack, or Mitch essentially becomes the client, and the sales reps check-in them to get information about the client and the call that they had. It is the sales rep's responsibility to follow up on a call and gather the information that they need.
- Sales Associate is responsible for carrying out every step in each sales process while always appearing as the Lars, Jack, or Mitch to the client. This includes:
- Writing Sales Notes from their meetings with the Lars, Jack, or Mitch
- Writing and sending emails to the client via FreshDesk
- Scheduling calls with Lars, Jack, or Mitch and the client
- Keeping the client updated in Monday
- Building and sending estimates, invoices, and contracts